The Ultimate Guide to Perpetual Inventory
Taking Inventory Management to the Next Level with Automation
What is your pharmacy’s inventory turnover? How often do you order new stock?
If you can’t answer these questions off the top of your head, it might be time to invest in a perpetual inventory management system.
By tracking stock levels and automating reordering processes, a perpetual inventory management system can take your pharmacy inventory management to the next level.
Learn more about the benefits of using a perpetual inventory system for your pharmacy in our guide.
Grab the guide to learn:
- Why Visibility of Drug Inventory Matters to Pharmacies
- What Is a Perpetual Inventory System?
- How Does the Perpetual Inventory System Work?
- The Difference Between a Perpetual and Periodic Inventory System
- Steps to Get the Most Out of Your Perpetual Inventory System
- Adjustments in Inventory Software
- How Perpetual Inventory Takes Pharmacies to The Next Level
Pharmacies have to keep track of many different types of inventory, from drugs and medical supplies to packaging and shipping materials. A perpetual inventory system can help automate this process, making it easier to track what you have on hand and reducing the chances of running out of important items.
In order to get the most out of a perpetual inventory system, pharmacies need to make sure they have a solid process in place for implementing and using it. By following the steps we’ve outlined, you can make sure your perpetual inventory system works for you and helps your pharmacy run more smoothly.