Using our proprietary pharmacy information system and forecasting tool, reorder points are automatically reset for every item, every month based on changes in dispensing patterns and management/owner preferences. Datarithm® then attacks surplus and dead stock through return to wholesaler and store-to-store transfers recommendations (for multiple locations). Our cycle counting pharmacy software will assure the consistent accuracy of your on-hand inventory. Plus, with our advanced analytics, Datarithm® provides insights on inventory trends, movement, opportunities, costs, customer service, and task completion by pharmacy staff.
Our process is simple:
- Step 1: Forecast usage; apply your settings.
- Step 2: Reset order points to meet demand.
- Step 3: Identify surplus and advise.
How does the Datarithm® pharmacy information system work?
- Historical dispensing data is collected through bi-directional data interfaces with leading Pharmacy Management Systems (PMS).
- Dispensing history is then parsed with advanced proprietary algorithms and trend analysis to produce the demand forecast for each inventory item or generically equivalent group.
- Every month, Forecasted demand is then paired with customizable, flexible system settings to determine optimal reorder points for each item/group for automatic upload to your pharmacy information system via the interface.
Datarithm® has built a configurable automated system that meshes seamlessly with major localized pharmacy software and management systems.
- The complete product suite will address your needs today and in the future.
- Your current technology works more efficiently for you without need of upgrade or alteration.
- Current management systems are optimized to better manage your largest investment and biggest expense, your pharmacy inventory.